Hey Everyone!
Today is going to be my first post on a new series I'm starting called The Copy Cat series. In every Copy Cat post I will be sharing 3-6 cheaper dupes/alternatives on items I am currently loving or items that I see trending. Basically I am your personal shopper! From personal experience I know how hard it can be to find the same item/style for a cheaper price, so hopefully this series will help some of you guys out.
DISCLAIMER: If you can purchase the real name brand item & think people who wear replicas or fakes are annoying, please understand that some of us aren't able to get the real deal but still want to rock a similar style. Sometimes I will show replicas on these posts but for me personally, I have no shame in telling others that my item is "fake" nor would I pretend I just spent $2000 on a bag.
#1 The Cartier Love bracelet
PRICE: $6,000-$15,000 (depending on color/amount of diamonds added)
http://www.cartier.com/collections/jewelry/categories/bracelets/love-bracelets
Now, I fell in love with this bangle BEFORE I even knew it was a brand name and worth over thousands, there are replicas online everywhere ranging $22- $100.
But as a student with a budget I can't even bring myself to purchase a $100 bracelet, yet alone a $10,000 bracelet! So I was able to find replicas for only $4-$6 HERE.
Will definitely be ordering one for myself, I'll let you guys know how it goes ;)
#2 The Balenciaga Cut-Out Boots
PRICE: approx. $2,200
http://www.barneys.com/Balenciaga-Buckle-Strap-Ankle-Boot/502689270,default,pd.html

Now, these Boots have been around for a while and are often seen on celebrities like Kendall Jenner, Miley Cyrus, Mary Kate n' Ashely Olsen and Nicole Richie. When I first saw these boots I thought they were ugly and seemed to cut off the legs. But after seeing a bunch of pictures on how it actually looked on and styled I started to really dig these shoes.
Now, cut-out booties are sold EVERYWHERE! Many brands like Jeffrey Campbell carry very similar styles just like these boots but the most accurate copy I found was on CHOIES.COM for $100.
#3 Chanel Quitted Backpack
PRICE: $900-$1000
I honestly don't really care for the Chanel logo on my backpack, I just really adore how luxurious a and adorable a quilted backpack would be worn. While shopping in Forever21, I found a quilted backpack that really resembles the Chanel one, with the mini pockets and quilting. The backpack can be found online HERE for only $33.80!
PLEASE NOTE: *All photos used in this post (aside from the banner) are not mine*
The photos can be found on Google.
So that was the end of my very first COPY CAT post, I hope you guys found this post somewhat helpful, especially if you were looking for any cheaper alternatives for any of these items and make sure to look out for more Copy Cat posts in the future!
Stay on Top of the World
- Kelly







No comments:
Post a Comment