Monday, December 22, 2014





Hey everyone long time no post! 

I know it might be a little too late for a Fall lookbook since it's already almost Christmas, but for the wintertime I usually just wear a giant coat that keeps me warm OVER a fall style outfit. Once I get to school I'll just take off the coat to reveal what my actual outfit is (I hope I'm making sense). Anyway, since I took a bunch of pictures for this Lookbook, I decided to divide each outfit into 3 different posts instead of just one long post. Please note that the outfits are simply what I would wear so feel free to take inspiration and adjust anything according to your current climate.
I hope you guys enjoy and come back tomorrow for the 2nd look!

{BOHO CHIC} -outfit suitable for warmer winters


  { Skirt: F21 }  
{ Knee socks & shoes: Target }


 
    { Shirt: American Eagle }




   { Hat: F21} 
   { Bangle: Aliexpress }




   { Necklaces: F21}



TOTAL OUFIT: $41 {not including cost of shoes}




Thank you so much for reading and I hope you are having a great day today!



Stay on Top of the World
- Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment