Wednesday, December 24, 2014





Hey everyone!
This is going to be the final outfit from my Fall Lookbook and its one of my favourites because I love  how the flannel looks paired with the bright cream fur [faux fur of course]. This outfit is defiantly the one that would keep you the most warm out of the other 2 pairings and it feels the most festive? well, at least to me it does. I had been wearing the same bangle for all 3 looks and I love how it jazzes up every outfit without being too in your face.
Now lets get on to the pictures!



SLIGHTLY LUMBER JACK

    Flannel: F21
    Bag: Coach






Leggings: TNA
Boots: Callitspring



Vest: H&M





OUTFIT PRICE TOTAL: $60 (not including boots or bag)







Even though it was long overdue, I Hope you enjoyed my Fall Lookbook and found some inspiration .

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!
- Kelly


No comments:

Post a Comment