Hey guys,
Lately everything in my life has been inconsistent: school, my mood, and obviously, this blog. I don't know how else to explain it, but I feel like I lost my motivation to do anything. Procrastination has taken over my life and I have basically fallen back into the deep pit of insomnia again. I don't even know why I just typed that because you guys probably don't even care; I mean, you probably came here to see how I paired outfits...
BUT I would like to make this fashion blog more personal and real; I feel like a lot of fashion bloggers focus too much on their "image" since they want to portray to the world that their life is perfect, uploading pictures of macarons in high definition ... and every photograph is artistic. Yet, how well do you really know a person based on their feed? You don't.
Sooo...if she uploads pictures of herself in bikinis she must be confident; if someone doesn't upload anything they must not have a social life; if he only posts pictures in black 'n white, he must be hipster and so on...
See how we form our opinions on people just by their feed or basically what they post on social media? We only see what they choose to post, we have no idea what goes on BEHIND the screen. Someone can be completely different person in real life than on Instagram.
If you looked at the outfit pictures first you wouldn't have expected me to write what I just did, right?
Honestly, I could have just put in the outfit details and left it at that, but I don't want to be like everyone else and pretend the 'sucky' times in life don't need to be shared.
Anyway,
Today's outfit is perfect for transitioning into the spring time! With the weather finally starting to warm up, I can finally get away with wearing just a t-shirt outside. This outfit will also be featured in an upcoming LOOKBOOK video I'm working on, so stay tuned for that!
BAG: H&M
ALDO SUNGLASSES-
- AE JEANS - H&M BOOTS -
Note to self:
Don't give up. It's never too late to turn your life back around
Stay on Top of the World
- Kelly



No comments:
Post a Comment