Sunday, May 3, 2015


Hey guys!
Welcome to the 3rd look of my SPRING TRENDS LOOK BOOK!

So, FRINGE has made a huge comeback this year! I have seen fringe skirts, bags, jackets, and even tunics all over the runway. I remember in 2008 when fringe was seen daily on the streets; personally, I never really liked the trend since I always thought it looked tacky, like something I would find at a garage sale. But now, I think designers have really made the whole fringe look more luxurious, rather than hippie. Now, there are gorgeous couture dresses that have fringe and structured fringe jackets that can spice up any outfit. Fringe is great for adding texture on clothes and looks great when you're in movement because, let me tell you, 2015 is all about "clothes in motion".
The key thing to wearing fringe is to not go overboard. I wouldn't recommend wearing fringe head-to-toe because that'll just look like a mess. If you wear too much fringe in one look, you might end up looking like a mop!
Wearing fringe can be hippy chic, music festival style, edgy, and even elegant depending on the material. This is also a trend that works all season long. For this look I kept it simple with a very versatile fringe tank. I'm still on the hunt for a fringe suede jacket though! ;)



Top: DIY
Jacket : Forever21



Boots: Callitspring



    HAT: FOREVER21


    JEANS: DIY


Thank you so much for reading ! I'll talk to you guys soon! 


Stay On Top of the World 
- Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment