TREND #3 LONG COATS
I don't even consider this a Fall trend anymore because a long black coat has quickly become my everyday staple. It's classic, versatile, and super flattering on everyone. I believe that a long coat can dress up any outfit and make you look really put together for any occasion . The black coat I am wearing in this post is perfect for all year round because it's not thick and also not too thin or see through , so it's perfect as a light jacket for summer and can also be layered with a thicker sweater for the older months. Wether you want a neutral coloured light weight coat or a bubble gum pink wool coat, there are endless options to choose from all over the internet! Here are a few links to some of my favourite coats I have stubbed across online for under $100!
SCARF & COAT - ARITZIA
HAT- F21
I shot my photos near Downtown White Rock and as you can see from the photos, the sunset that day was absolutely stunning! If you guys live around the area I really recommend you visit the dock of White Rock because even though I was freezing my butt off, I got to admire the scenery around me.
STAY ON TOP OF THE WORLD
- KELLY




No comments:
Post a Comment