Chokers were in trend back in the 90s but last year they made a huge come back and everyone started wearing them all over social media. From Tattoo chokers, to leather chokers, string cord chokers and now thick ribbon chokers, it looks like high neck accessories are here to stay. Not going to lie,
in the beginning I wasn't into the hype but as time went on the trend started to grow on me. Now, I wouldn't say I always reach for chokers on a daily basis but once in a while when I'm feeling more edgy or just want to make my outfit more dramatic I'll put on a choker.
For some weird reason Anything with a high neckline automatically reminds me of the Victorian Ages, so in This Victorian Look Book there will be 3 different outfits paired with 3 different types of chokers , all with an under lying gothic tone. I am also aware how expensive chokers are from online boutiques so for each chocker I'll link you guys to the most affordable option I could find Online.

JACKET + BOOTS- F21



No comments:
Post a Comment