Wednesday, June 8, 2016




So I'm finally graduating high school in a few weeks and thats insane because I use to dread the idea of graduation, the fear of not knowing what to do with your life after 5 years of school can honesty eat you alive. Funny how things have changed, because Now I can't wait to graduate!
I use to have this fear of growing up because growing up means having more responsibility, more unnecessary stress, and definitely a crazier schedule. I learned that you'll need to become more independent and responsible for your relationships/finances/schoolwork and know at the end of the day that not everyone will be there for you when you need them and thats okay because their busy with their own lives trying to achieve their goals and you should just morally support them. 






" The children almost broken by the world become the adults most likely to change it" 
       -F.W


No comments:

Post a Comment