Sunday, May 4, 2014

OOTD: A Chilly Day



Hey, how is everyone?
I know I've been MIA lately but now I'm back!
Today's post is a chilly outfit of the day! I know summer is just around the corner and the weather is getting much warmer, but where I live the weather changes constantly; it really sucks because there'd sunshine one week and rain the next. Even worse, in the morning it would be chilly, and later in the afternoon I'd be sweating my pants off. That's why I still have my fall/winter wardrobe lurking around. I'm sure some of you know exactly what I'm talking about. That's the long explanation for why I am all bundled up in May.


To avoid this being an all black-and white-outfit, I decided to add some colors that really contrast each other like the pale blue scarf and the burgundy booties.

Details:
Scarf- Topshop
Tee- Aritzia
Jacket- Aritzia (longer version )
Jeggings- American Eagle 


Booties- Walmart


Bag- American Eagle



Thanks for reading!


Stay on top of the World
- Kelly


No comments:

Post a Comment