Tuesday, June 3, 2014





Hey everyone!


For today's post, I am going to be showing you guys how I style one simple white dress in three different ways. To be honest, it is actually supposed to be a shirt, but on me, it can either work as a tunic or a very short dress. As you can see, the dress is very flowy, light, sheer and overall very dainty. This can give it the appearance of a slip dress or something you wear to bed. My goal was to style the dress in a way where it would be more appropriate to wear casually during the daytime. As is turns out, this non-structured dress is actually very versatile! It can be worn as a tunic, a dress, a skirt, & even a blouse. I even managed to pair this dress for the colder weather. Eventually, I had to narrow it down to three of my favourite looks for the upcoming summer.




#1 : Casual Cool

Paired with sneakers, a flannel, and a cross body bag, the 1st look is the most casual of them all! It gives a more adventurous vibe to the dainty white dress, making it the perfect look for a day out with family, shopping or overall just exploring the world.





#2: Spunky Layers

The 2nd look is wilder and freer; I almost picture a girly rock star wearing it while riding on a motorcycle (don't ask). I layered the dress with a fur vest and floral scarf to add more bulk to the upper body while still sticking to a feminine look. I then topped it off with black combat boots to give it a rougher vibe. If I had chosen to wear flats, it would have been a completely different look.





#3: Tea party girl

For the last outfit, I gave the dress structure and shape by adding a pleated skirt under it and cinching the waist with a black braided belt to create an hourglass shape. By adding just two pieces, it completely transformed into a whole new dress!



(reminds me of something you would wear to a tea party)



I really hope you guys enjoyed the looks and thanks for reading!




Stay on top of the World
- Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment