Saturday, June 13, 2015



Hey everyone!
Today's post is going to be a little outfit of the day, ft. a black-on-black assemble. Now, I know summer is already here and I shouldn't be wearing black head-to-toe, but I just can't help it. Obviously, I went with a plain black t-shirt and shorts combo for keeping things lightweight. But honestly, I have been loving just wearing one colour for my entire outfit. You can call me boring, but wearing one colour is really chic and definitely makes a very bold statement. You just gotta make sure that all your pieces are in a different material, silk vs. leather, cotton vs. denim, etc., for some extra texture in your look. The monochromatic look is definitely the way to go when you're running late in the morning!




    
    TEE<  ZARA
    SUNGLASSES< F21

 SHORTS< AE




Thank you so much for reading! 


Stay On Top of the World 
- Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment