Today's post is another OOTD/Update.
Now that I'm on summer vacation, I finally have time to upload blog posts more frequently and time to create more content for my YT channel as well. I'm actually super exited to be able to finally put more work on this blog because I feel that it has been stuck on level 1 since the winter break. I also think that summer vacation is the perfect time to revamp your life physically and mentally, so I'm going to be working very hard to improve not only my blog/YT but also myself and my lifestyle. That way, I can come back to school feeling recharged and ready to take on any challenge.
Now, this outfit is definitely something I would wear for an exploring day around town!
I love this cheetah halter paired with just a simple circle skirt. The halter elongates the neck while the circle skirt creates the hour glass figure, making this outfit combination super figure-flattering for any occasion. Just watch out for some weird vase-looking tan lines from the halter!
B a c k p a c k #Garageclothing
B o o t s #Target
Thank you so much for reading!
Stay On Top of the World
- Kelly




No comments:
Post a Comment